Tag & Awards!!

I am very Happy to receive this award from Sireesha & Priya Narasimhan ... Thank you very much.. :)

I also received Scrumptious blog award from Chaitra & Sireesha.. Thank you girls.. :)


Hema & Shri has taged me..

1. A – Available/Single? None
2. B – Best friend? My Mom
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Fresh fruit juice
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Computer
6. F – Favorite color? White
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? None
8. H – Hometown ? Ongole
9. I – Indulgence? Sweet
10. J – January or February? January
11. K – Kids & their names? None
12. L – Life is incomplete without? family
13. M – Marriage date? None
14. N – Number of siblings? 1 sister
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges
16. P – Phobias/Fears? No phobias
17. Q – Quote for today? Cannot think of one right now..
18. R – Reason to smile? Hugs from my mom
19. S – Season? Winter
20. T – Tag 4 People? Will do it at the end of the post
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I am sensitive
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? like all of them
23. W – Worst habit? I don't know
24. X – X-rays you've had? None
25. Y – Your favorite food? any indian food
26. Z – Zodiac sign ? Pisces

I would like to share this awards tag with..
Chaitra
Parita
Uma
Prathibha