|Coconut Laddu for Gokulashtami or Janmashtami|
Simple Coconut / Nariyal Ladoo Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time: 15 - 20 mins
Makes about 12 - 14
- Finely Fresh Grated Coconut : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ghee : 1 tsp
1. Combine the
grated fresh coconut, sugar and ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Allow the sugar to melt and
cook on a medium flame. Stir continuously until you get a thick mixture. It will take around 8 - 10 minutes.
3. When it thickens,
add the cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Turn off
the flame and allow it to cool. Shape the mixture into a round balls.
- You can also check other Laddu recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Coconut here
- Back to Recipe Index
Labels: coconut, Festival Recipes, laddoo, Prasadam Recipes, sweets