Potato Murukku / Aloo Murukulu Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 - 40 mins
4. Take a small portion of dough and fill
in the murukku /
5. Carefully press the murukku press over the hot
oil and deep fry the murukulu until golden color on both sides.
from the oil and store in a airtight container.
Potato : 1 big sized
Rice Flour : 1 and 1/2 cups
Cumin Seeds / Carom Seeds: 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp or to taste
Salt to taste
peel and mash the potato until smooth.
2. Combine the rice flour, cumin
seeds, salt, red chilli powder, mashed potato and 3 tablespoons of hot
oil in wide bowl.
3. Mix very well and make a soft dough
by adding the water little by little. Knead the dough till very
soft. The dough
should be soft and smooth.
- You can also check other Snack recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Potato here
- Back to Recipe Index
Labels: deepfried, Festival Recipes, potato, riceflour, snack